:)

“Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face.”
As I am still faced with winter in the middle of April, this quote is more than appropriate. This photo makes me smile and I thought I’d share it. This is what I feel 90% of the time in Saint Petersburg (the other 10% is me riding the metro, trust me, no one can be happy in there).

Advertisements